Multitask Multitask

I've seen this before

This looks exactly like another game on NG.
I think the other game is just a little better because the controls seem easier to use. The colors make a big difference in these kinds of games, I'll tell you that.

IcyLime responds:

Uhh what?

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Awesome

I liked the idea. I thought it was just another one of those one-life platformers, but I guess I was wrong.

I really wonder how many people tried reloading the game after the game overs. d:
I'm wondering if there's an ending to it and if you can beat the game?

Magic Pink Man Magic Pink Man

Hehehe

I didn't use the orange at all. I feel so naughty. >:D

It's good stuff.

AustinBreed responds:

>:D

The Tower: Heart in Glass The Tower: Heart in Glass

You've got my five vote.

It's the first time I've seen a concept like this, where you build AND attack your enemies. It's kind of like one version of Defend Your Castle I've played before, but you have to manage multiple things at once.

Just a couple suggestions, you should be able to regenerate mana, at a slow rate or some mana per kill. And it'd help a BUNCH if you could destroy blocks while in the build mode.

9/10

The Supersonic Fighters The Supersonic Fighters

Awesome

It's a pretty good idea and it's fun to play, but there was one thing.
The walls seemed to kill you really quickly if you were knocked down and you didn't pick yourself up. Being stuck in the wall and flying around it killed you.

Great game, 4/5

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Pretty good

Overall sounds and graphics and concept were good, a simple torture thing. Controls were easy to get used to and stuff too.

The only thing is that this game is toooo creepy in my opinion.

SHIFT SHIFT

Amazing game

Good music, good concept. Only thing I didn't really like was the graphics that much, but that's just me.

10/10 for everything. I didn't know how to get the trophy =(

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Awesome

The graphics run REALLY smoothly on my computer at top, and they are really clear and original.

Pretty great ideas with randomness (i.e. golfing with snail shells) with easy controls.

10/10 for everything :D

Bloxer V4 Beta Bloxer V4 Beta

Not bad

The idea's really simple and easy, kudos to that.

It worked out smoothly on my computer, and it killed a minute or two of boredom.

Sonny Sonny

LOVED it!

Great graphics, good sound (I think, I was muted), interesting storyline and awesome upgrade stuff.

The enemies weren't too hard- you only had to train a couple of times just to level up.

I was hooked on this game for a while, maybe 2-3 hours, and I barely got bored at all.

The graphics were kinda familiar to something- Sinjid, a duo of games that I loved, so I looked up Krinn's profile and there you go, he's the author of Sinjid.

Nice job, Krinn, 10/10 for you :D
I only thought you could put a little more stat points per level though